Home > android, releases, wifi > WiFi Manager 4.1.2-172

WiFi Manager 4.1.2-172

– Bug fixes.

In Google Play, visible to 30% of users.

– Исправления ошибок.

В Google Play, видна 30% пользователей.

Categories: android, releases, wifi
  1. Françoise
    August 3, 2017 at 4:56 pm

Hello, good news! Now no more problem. Wi-fi manager does not automatically connect when I put screen on. May be it was du to my phone, because problem solved after rom (Nougat) update. 🙂

2. Françoise
    July 31, 2017 at 9:12 pm

I like the new icon and notification, but every time I awake the phone it connects automatically and I have to push on icon to disconnect.

• July 31, 2017 at 10:11 pm

“Connects automatically” – if you don’t want the phone to be connected to WiFi, any reason to not turn WiFi off?

• Françoise
        July 31, 2017 at 11:12 pm

With widget it does not connect automatically when I push to activate screen after standby mode. It does with the new icon and, for example, at home, I do not need wifi. So everytime I open the screen, I have to disconnect from wifi.
        I disconnect wifi because my phone (OnePlus 5) consumes battery. May be with next phone update, this problem will be solved. Sorry for my very bad english.

• August 1, 2017 at 12:03 am

Strange, the notification doesn’t try to enable WiFi or connect – it just watches changes in WiFi connectivity and shows the info. Can you try turning the notification off to see if that’s really what it is?

• Françoise
        August 1, 2017 at 12:09 am

turning the notification off, it does not automatically connect.
        But I like your icon which allows to not use widget on desktop

• August 1, 2017 at 1:04 am

Weird. Maybe with the widget too it connects, but just so fast that you don’t catch it. I’ll try to reproduce on one of my phones.

• Françoise
        August 1, 2017 at 1:27 am

No. Widget is very quite 🙂 It connects only if I push on widget. It shows message : Wifi is off, do you want to activate it?
        But don’t worry about me. Its’not a big problem and I’m very happy to use it, as well as Aqua Mail which is perfect.