Home > releases > WiFi Manager 3.5.4

WiFi Manager 3.5.4

Had to release another update:

Fixed widget layout issues on Android 2.*.

( aside: I only have one phone with 2.3, it’s really old, and barely has enough storage to install my apps for testing, everything’s taken by the automatically updated Google Services, Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud and all that stuff. Maybe it’s time to drop 2.* support in the next update, if there ever is one. )

Пришлось выпустить ещё одно обновление:

Исправления виджетов для Андроида 2.*.

Categories: releases
  1. rambie
    November 22, 2015 at 4:59 pm

Sorry maybe in the wrong place but cannot see option to buy premium version on playstore

• November 22, 2015 at 5:38 pm

Hi, it’s either in the app’s menu -> about premium features, or you can just try accessing one of them and the app will prompt you (such as long press a network in the app’s network list, and choose “assign icon”).

2. Fran
    May 6, 2015 at 11:28 pm

Hello,
    I have two different wifi at home and with widget I cannot switch from one to the other one, so I have to keep application shortcut+widget on phone desktop. I like the widget, because I can see on which wifi I’m. Would it be possible to have a widget which could also open wifi manager? (Sorry for my bad english).

• May 7, 2015 at 2:41 pm

The 1*1 widget (which show WiFi on/off state) has a “2 in 1” checkbox (you’ll see while adding it to the home screen) — where the left side of the widget brings up the app, and the right side toggles WiFi.

In the 2*1 and larger widget sizes, tapping anywhere but the right side (on the toggle switch) brings up the app.

• Fran
        May 7, 2015 at 5:32 pm

I do not understand widget 1*1, it seams to be used for hotspots or something else, different from what I have at home.
        It works (not every time) with 2*1 widget. Tapping in the middle of widget brings me to the application. Tapping on the right side it turns off wifi. I mean it works not every time because I use Nova Launcher which asks me if I want to delete the widget. Thank you for your quick and nice reply. I’ll make exercices to learn how to tapp better 🙂

3. omeynard
    April 5, 2015 at 12:03 am

Hello,
    Where can I find the expreg syntax for the premium version ?
    Thanks