WiFi Manager 2.0.1, Bluetooth Widget 1.6.1
New release: WiFi Manager 2.0.1, Bluetooth Widget 1.6.1
Both applications now have support for configurable transparency in their widgets.
Other WiFi Manager changes are:
- WiFi Switcher widget can now be used to disable WiFi.
- WiFi Manager widget (2×1 and 3×1) now has a transparency setting.
- Support for networks in the 5 GHz band (thank you, David).
- Vibrate notification setting for when new open networks are discovered.
- Improved premium features ordering experience.
The last item warrants more information.
Google sometimes “forgets” to send order confirmation back to the application on the phone. This affects about 5% of all orders.
They are aware of the issue and are working on it, meanwhile, I added a button in the pale blue “buy premium features” window to “Remind Google about your order”. This usually confirms your order within a few seconds.