WiFi Manager 2.0 is released
I just uploaded WiFi Manager 2.0 to Market
The list of changes
2.0 from April 11, 2011
- WiFi Switcher widget can now automatically enable WiFi and has a new icon (thank you, Dreamer…).
- Added support for static IP addresses vs. DHCP, with automatic switching.
- Numerous UI improvements
- Dark color theme
- Prettier dialog boxes
- Radar mode graphics improvements
- Assign your own icon or description to a network (long press within the list)
- Premium features are available for in-app purchase with Google Checkout
- Requires Android 1.6 (support for 1.5 has been dropped)
Detailed information, including screenshots is under “My Software”.
A breakdown of premium features is under “Premium Features”.