WiFi Manager 1.7
New release: on August 23 I released a new version of WiFi Manager.
The project is nearning its end of lifecycle, meaning that I’m going to fix a bug or two, as they come up, and integrate the latest Chinese translation. However, as far as features go, this is probably it.
The program’s information page has the list of changes for each release, including this one.
Changes in this release are:
1.7 from October 8, 2010
- Network list font size increased for improved readability.
- Long press on a network within the list to access advanced options.
- Networks can have descriptions (i.e. “My home network”).
- Networks can be excluded from the list (use this if your neighbours have routers).
- Scan progress is now displayed in the window title, no more annoying toast messages.
- A new preference setting to play a sound when new open networks are found.